female wealthEven though women on average make less money then men, the number of wealthy females is growing at twice the rate as males. Currently women control about 60% of the wealth in the US, and that number will continue to rise. In other words, female wealth is growing exponentially.

Female Wealth is On the Rise!

  • There are over half a million females in the US with personal incomes of over $100,000.
  • Females make up than 40% of all Americans with gross investable assets over$600,000.
  • 45% of American millionaires are female.
  • 60% of these women of high net worth have earned their own fortunes. Not inherited, but earned
  • 80% of consumer spending is done by women.
  • 44% of women are the primary income source for their families or households.
  • 48% percent of financial estates worth more than $5 million are managed or controlled by women. Men do not make up the other 52%, but instead only 35%.

The future of female wealth is bright – it is estimated that by the year 2030, females will be in control of over two-thirds of America’s wealth

Female Wealth is the Future of Money

If there were ever any doubts that this trend is temporary, let’s put them to rest right now. Women are working harder, studying more, graduating more quickly, and are poised to make even greater strides in the coming years.

In other words – the rise of female wealth is not cyclical, this is enfranchisement and empowerment finally giving American women the tools they need to build their own wealth and secure their own futures.

Currently, 21% more women than men are earning their undergrad degrees. And a whopping 48% more women than men are earning graduate school degrees! Women currently hold a slight majority (about 52%) in professional and management jobs across the country.

In addition to all these amazing facts, there is one more key to the future of female wealth : inheritance.

Research for a study from Boston College indicates that over the next two generations, 70% of all inherited estates will be passed down to females.

Yes, the wage gap is still real, but it is no longer sustainable. Female wealth is not a passing fancy, it is the future of America.

Apply Today